OKIR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The University Art Club

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daosie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-20

HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Empty
PostSubject: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:18 am

Hi MSUans...

I'm dave and im an atenean from Addu-ateneo de davao univ. I'm proud of my brother and sister who graduated from your school...

we (my group) are having this hard time looking for a tepical example or any information about this OKIR artform... pls. help my group...

thanks...

my e-mail: addu_dave@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin
admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Hello may i know what your group name?

-admin
Back to top Go down
https://okir.forumotion.com
daosie

PostSubject: Re: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:50 am

Hi hi my group is called "theatro ateneo"... i was just curious about the OKIR name of this site... we have this project about this OKIR creation or production, i just wanted to know the history and the samples of the okir... and it is really a hard time for us researching here in davao...

nevertheless we ought to go to marawi and look for some distinct examples of Okir artifacts and if we are not going to find answer coming from you and so we have to go there and it will cost us a lot...

You can delete my account mr. admin if you find my request nonsensical... thank you

Nice site...

t.c.
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin
admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Nice group i think you have some kinda performing artists.
Do you have forum of your of the "theatro ateneo"

Apparently OKIR stand for the Decorative design of maranaos. And if you are asking for the OKIR design we don't have yet.
but if you are searching for web, you can find some links about it...

- tnx for visiting our forum god bless!

Back to top Go down
daosie

PostSubject: Re: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:50 pm

thanks so much...

THeatro ateneo is a performing art club of the university. we have an official site also...

samahan.ning.com

thnk you
Back to top Go down
Admin
admin
admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:35 am

tnx... hope we will see each other doon. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!   HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI EVRYbody--- PLS. HELp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OKIR :: All About OKIR :: Testimonial-
Jump to: